Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok wheel and tire masters. I'm getting ready to lift my truck (Rough Country 6") and need some help. Will I have any issues with the following set-up?
Size: 20x9
Bolt Pattern: 5x150
Offset: 35
Back Spacing: 6.37
Product Weight : 38.00
Tire: 35x12.50x20
Lets here the good or the bad. Pics if anyone has a similar set-up.

G

·
There is a thread for those that are lifted and running 35. At a minimum I know that it is leveled and 35s. But that should at least give you a start. I have the stock steelies running 275/70 GoodYear Duratracs and I put 1.5" spacers on and that pushed the tires out to just past flush but only like an 1/8th of an inch

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
though you will most likely not have a fitment problem with that wheel and tire setup, I have to say I I have one with 20X9's on a 6" plus lift!!!!!!
Please consider 20X10's or 20X12's fore a more bad ass look
just my Ho-Pinion
put some shoulders on that shizz bro!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input guys. Bobby B what lift size was on your truck when you were running 20x9 with +35? I would go to 20x10 but wheel only comes in 9.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Thanks for the input guys. Bobby B what lift size was on your truck when you were running 20x9 with +35? I would go to 20x10 but wheel only comes in 9.
I was running 20X9 +35 wrapped in 35-12.5-20's with an approximate 6" lift (coil overs and CST 3.5 spindles) it looked ok but after seeing so many guys wit wide rims I couldn't resist! now I have 20X12's same tire but I had to trim the bumper up front.

You should be fine with your current plan but for an aggressive stance I would at least add wheel spacers

1 - 5 of 5 Posts