Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering I anybody knows of a diffused, flush mount led 2x2 or equivalent size offroad light I could use in my rear bumper. I've tried HID reverse lights but they just didn't penetrate my tinted tails like I expected. Looking to put 2 flush mount led pods in my rear bumper as reverse lights. Just seeing of any cheaper options exist than the rigid dually d2. Thanks for any help in advance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
701 Posts
I've looked into knock off Rigid LEDs before. A company called Aurora is supposed to make an almost exact copy for considerably less $$$. There are some other companies that make them too but Aurora is supposed to be the best LED for the money from what I've read.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Rigid's seem to be quality but they're not cheap. There's a handsome margin in there ready for someone to come in and undercut.

·
Registered
168 Posts
We use a couple of the driving lights and a couple light bars and have had no issues on our airboat and they're nice...we used the spot type but you could use the floods for backup lights...they have a flush mount set further down the page and at one third the price of duallys...1 year free replacement and lifetime warranty on defects...good guy to work with...good luck

PlashLights.com - Driving & Work Lights - League City, TX

·
Registered
444 Posts
I have the rigid reg d series defused as back up lights and them wired to a relay and switch so I can turn on whenever I want or come on when truck goes in reverse. I love them. And if u have a back up camera makes it even better. I'll try and take a pic and post it. I paid $159 shipped to my door for a pair from serious off .com. Just email them and they will quote u with in that day

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks guys. Keep em coming. I do have a backup cam so that's why I'm looking for a good quality light. I'm just a cheap ass and don't wanna pay $200 for the duallys.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Same here. The saltrivers look wicked nice too but will still run 200+. I know you get what you pay for and they have the lifetime warranty ... But I can't pull the trigger.
Let's see some cheap ones that work!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 8 of 8 Posts