Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good evening everyone,

I am in need of serious help. Here is my current setup. 2015 Toyota Tundra CM, 4x4, with bilstein 6112's and 5160's. I just installed a diff drop kit and Camburg upper control arms. When I took it to the alignment shop, they told me that they could not get my Toe alignment correct. One of the guys suggested that I cut my tie rods. I really don't want to do that. My toe is off by -.4

Does anyone have suggestions on how I can fix this alignment issue? My caster is maxed on and my camber is within spec.

Thanks.

·
Registered
432 Posts
agreed! unless your truck has damage, you've got nothing wild going on in any way. nothing should b maxed and you should have adjustment leeway to get everything in spec driving nicely. go somewhere that knows how to do an alignment, not just drive the truck up onto a computer pad

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey All,

Just a quick update. That was the issue. I took the truck over to another shop today. She's now all within spec, minus caster which is 6. But, added caster is what I wanted. I went from -.46 degrees on Toe, to +.10 on both sides. Thanks for the advice all.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.