Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Why dont you just install a Magnusson Supercharger and don't worry about the other things. I ran my 2011 RW on a dyno, and a supposed 750HP Ford with S/C pulled about the same.

·
Registered
9 Posts
got a dyno sheet? i gotta see that!
how much boost? running aftermarket engine management on e85 or better?
how do you keep the block together?
I purchased and installed the actual TRD supercharger and installation kit direct from a Toyota Dealer. That was when Toyota offered it for the 5 .7 Non-flex fuel, and would keep your warranty in place if installed by a dealer. They would re-flash your ECM with factory authorized data. And yes you can find the dyno data online. They stopped selling it. But Magnusson picked it up and you can find a supplier online also.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I purchased and installed the actual TRD supercharger and installation kit direct from a Toyota Dealer. That was when Toyota offered it for the 5 .7 Non-flex fuel, and would keep your warranty in place if installed by a dealer. They would re-flash your ECM with factory authorized data. And yes you can find the dyno data online. They stopped selling it. But Magnusson picked it up and you can find a supplier online also.
In addition, Magnusson can be installed on a flex fuel, but the owner must absolutely only run Premium gasoline. If you can't find anything online. let me know, and I will post what I have saved.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts