Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased 2013 tundra crewmax trd
I am looking to level the truck but not ready for the aggressive lift and tires yet. Can I get some help with options and opinions?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
I am not a big fan of blocks (if you want to go with that option, cheap e-bay kit will do the job (several members are running them and like them).

A better option is to use Bilstein 5100 to raise the front (just shy of 3 inches at the highest setting). I would set it at the middle setting and not do anything to the rear. That should give you a small rake (very close to level)

My personal preference is to go with the OME system. This will raise the front end and also improve off-road performance over the stock suspension.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not a big fan of blocks (if you want to go with that option, cheap e-bay kit will do the job (several members are running them and like them).

A better option is to use Bilstein 5100 to raise the front (just shy of 3 inches at the highest setting). I would set it at the middle setting and not do anything to the rear. That should give you a small rake (very close to level)

My personal preference is to go with the OME system. This will raise the front end and also improve off-road performance over the stock suspension.
Thanks for the quick response. I am leaning towards the second option. From the posts I have read about 5100s on the front it seems like a good option. Thanks again. If anyone else can chime in I appriciate it.

·
Registered
143 Posts
I 2nd the OME system and have the 614s in the front with CB +3" shackles in the back. With the shackles, I still have about 0.5" of rake.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin

1 - 6 of 6 Posts