Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi, i do many search before posting, ihave the pro comp stage 1 with rear pro runner but the shock are shot now after 17 000km, i want i good value don't want to spend 3000$ for 4 shock, its daily drive and never off road it. i have read about bilstein shock TUN-SP-07-BILF6 at good price and they are taller for the 4 and 6 inches lift that we can remove the ugly big spacer, but i think is the 5100 series, the perfect if they do the same size shock in the 6112 serie with the 2.5 tube i will go this route for sure !!!

for the rear bilstein do the 5100 for the 6 inch lift but not the 5160 yet ? the 5160 is at very good price for a resi shock i dont care about the 2.0 tube and they look great but i only find for 1 to 1.5 inch lift

i dont think the pro runner ss serie are a good lasting shoke, maybe the fox one are cheap too ? do you have a part number for the 5160 enought length for the rear 4-6 inch lift !?

sorry for my bad english, i need shock fast and i good value/budget

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.