Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently purchased an 2007 double cab SR5 with TRD. Prev owner put on a level kit on the front. I am wanting to run 20x9 XD misfits or monsters with 295/55/20 nitto grappler m/t. But I am not sure what spacing I need to have on my rims. I want some of the tire to stick out past the fenders. I should be able to take of rubbing issues. Thanks for the help

·
Registered
269 Posts
The 20x9 with a +18 offset is the wheel size your going to want. The 305/55/20 will give it a good aggressive look and you'll have the tire pushed outside the wheel well a couple inches or so.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would a zero offset be too much? I am having a hard time finding the rims i like in +18.

·
Registered
269 Posts
Looking at the back spacing of those wheels, it looks like you'd be alright with a zero offset. Best advise would be call a shop in your area that does suspension and other off road stuff and ask about the offset with your 3/1 level

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the help, Im assuming zero offset will push the tires out further than the +18.

·
Registered
621 Posts
Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire Automotive exterior
Here's mine. 17x8.5 with +18 offset
Had to remove mud flaps and I took off the plastic protector behind the fog lights. Running 33/12.50 nitto mud grapplers

With 295s you shouldn't have any problems at all. Even with a 0offset the only thing you might have to do is take off the mud flaps. With a 20x9 and 0 offset They will stick out around another inch or just under 2" from mine.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: 1hookem
1 - 9 of 9 Posts