Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I've been reading up on leveling kits. I've been looking into getting a 3" lift so I can get some 35"s on. So what I've been reading is if you have a TRD edition that you probably have about an inch or so more than a non trd edition Tundra. So I went ahead and bought this kit that's 2.5"

2007 2012 Toyota Tundra TRD Ed 2 5" Complete Lift Kit Pro | eBay

So my question is, do I know what I'm talking about lol? Will I still be able to get 35s on with this kit? Should I call and get a 3" kit?

· Premium Member
9 Posts
I agree with 30plusretlaw. I have a 07 tundra double cab 4x4 and just put a leveling kit. I went cheap and just bought 2.25" front spacers. The reuch trick looks great but I have a
Lot of inner fender rubing in the front. Dude get a leveling kit and a full body 3" just to be safe. Or let someone else instal it and if they say all u need is 2.5 let them do it with the understanding they gotta fix it on thier dollar. I'm not try to discourage u but I get so mad everytime they rub. I know someone that did the same and it worked. But it just looked like the tires are to close to thier truck

· Registered
1,427 Posts
Its all about offset. I have a bilstein 2.5" lift and run 35x12.50s with no rub.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.