Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i just recently purchased a navigation radio for my 2012 tundra and i didnt recieve the user manual and cant seem to locate one anywhere. Navigation model # DW468100-1341- DNNS061. Anyone have any links or pdf download for it? thanks

· Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the info however my truck is a 2012 tundra.. this info is for 09.. My radio has one knob on it and the 09 has two knobs..so everything is different.. Cant seem to find manual anywhere online and the guy i purchased navi from didnt include it and can get hold of him.. any other suggestions?

· Registered
375 Posts
Reactions: BSmith

· "Off-Topic Discussion Troll"
1,288 Posts
Snatched this off of Toyota's site....see if this helps ???

Attachments

Reactions: BSmith

· Registered
375 Posts
If that's the unit you have is the ENTUNE capable unit that came in the 2012 tundra RW with navi. It was also available in the Camry and corolla as well and it is not anymore "touch screen" than my jbl. You have a bunch of buttons around the volume knob don't you?
There's a few on eBay but you'd have to buy the whole set. I believe I saw 2 for Camry and 1 for Corolla. It sucks that you'd have to pay between $29 to $68 for the set as I last saw on fleabay.
Good luck with your search.

· Registered
777 Posts
Bump also need manual

· Registered
777 Posts
i just recently purchased a navigation radio for my 2012 tundra and i didnt recieve the user manual and cant seem to locate one anywhere. Navigation model # DW468100-1341- DNNS061. Anyone have any links or pdf download for it? thanks
Does your usb port work?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.