Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok so I need a little help with some wiring diagrams for my radio.

First I would like to run a switch and do the anytime backup camera mod. I have seen the threads on this for the older style Navi units but none for the Entune model.

Also, I would like to disable a couple safety features. When my truck is in motion, I can't really do/change much in the navigation menu. I would like to disable that so my passenger can input destinations and do searches without me having to pull to the shoulder of the road to do this. Also, I would like to disable the parking brake feature in this radio so I can play videos from my phone to entertain my daughter during trips.

**EDIT**
I just read this and I realize the tundra doesn't have the "Premium HDD" radio as listed on the Entune website, it is just regular one.
Can the multimedia system play videos by connecting a mobile device and downloading content?
Video cannot be streamed. However, video can be displayed on the Premium HDD Navigation with Entune™ system while the vehicle is parked and the emergency brake is engaged. This requires a customer-supplied video-out cable. Video display is a function of the audio system, not of Entune™.
**END EDIT**

All of the information that I have come across so far is for the older units.

Here is a picture of the unit I have...Thanks

· Registered
1,262 Posts
Hey bud, I don't think u can watch videos on that radio from what I have read,

On the other stuff, I am not sure on the camera. I have the screen in the mirror, so if I do get this radio, I don't need to do that mod.

Oh and thanks for the led interior light info, mine are on there way

· Registered
1,294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I just read something here that you can if you are parked with emergency brake enabled but it can only be streamed via phone. It does not have DVD capabilities (which I knew already).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.