Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
O.K, new to Tundra's and I have a Generation 1 Tundra. I know these 'Nannies' are not in my truck because of previous posts that I've read, so............................ what are nannies !!? :confused:

Just trying to get educated.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
People gripe about the nannies all the time, but I don't see the problem. I just drive the truck and don't worry about disabling the nannies. But I don't race my truck or do burnouts, so I never experience any issues.

·
Premium Member
10,869 Posts
People gripe about the nannies all the time, but I don't see the problem. I just drive the truck and don't worry about disabling the nannies. But I don't race my truck or do burnouts, so I never experience any issues.
Do you tow? When I tow the traction control goes bananas around sharp turns for no damn reason, have also had it happen when not towing and even before my lift.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
"The Closer"
10,387 Posts
As long as she is dies et ses (18 ), I'd hit it!!!!
diez y ocho, compadre..!!

you'd be in jail when it is diez y seis... :eek:

but i get your point... ( like she would feel mine... :lol: )

:D dikkie :D

·
Registered
808 Posts
Do you tow? When I tow the traction control goes bananas around sharp turns for no damn reason, have also had it happen when not towing and even before my lift.
I wonder if your tires have anything to do with it. I remember it was always easier to spin tires on my bikes with knobby/off-road tires than it was with tires with smooth treads.

In my 2013 I have to actively turn on auto LSD every time I start the truck. I actually like it. It's better than spinning the tires coming around turns with gravel or dirt on the road.

·
Registered
389 Posts
The nannies on my Ram work truck will certainly get your ass out of a crack in a fish tail on a gravel road! I mean you can jerk that sucker all over and it WILL NOT SLIDE SIDEWAYS! That's nice when you don't want to slide sideways!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts