Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

41 - 50 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
No problem, the barley fit in the slot at just a slight angle. Which actually looks good with how the angles are already cut in the plates. And I️ just used a pair of dikes to cut the expanded metal. Then drilled out the holes. Also I️ bought a pair of h11 extension plugs off amazon so the plug directly into the fog light circuit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Looks great I’ll have to do the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
12 Posts
Between the flush mounts and the light bar I️ have full 180 degree of usable light output off the front bumper

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
80 Posts
Just installed this radius bumper...love the look but I’m having clearance issues with 37s. I guess I will see if taking a few inches off each end fixes it.

·
Premium Member
270 Posts
Mine seemed to go on with no problems. I did not have any clips on the bottom of my grill so I am not sure what that was all about without pics. I added the sensors in also

Attachments

·
Registered
80 Posts
What is the offset on your wheels?
0 OFFSET im pretty sure...its the 17 inch method standard...if I remember the 18s in the same rim have +18 offset. I cut back the bumper a couple of inches and it fixed the bumper issue...….now I just rub on the inner fender area....

41 - 50 of 50 Posts