Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's crazy how us guys are never satisfied. I've put a lot of research, time, and money into my truck over the past 2 years, and Im very happy with it, and I think it looks dope.
BUT, I want more.

After a ton more research, and questions answered on here. Here is my current wish list:

Pro Comp 4 inch Lift - 3/1 LRO has been great but Im ready for more

King Coilcovers and Rear Shocks - these seem to be the best out there

Camburg UCA - can't go wrong with this or total chaos

35 inch Toyo OC MT Tires - 33's have been great but I think 35's are a perfect looking fit with a 4 in lift

BMF S.O.T.A. Wheels (anyone who has these, please send pics and advice if the off set will fit) - XD Monsters look really good, but Im bored with them

Feel free to give me your opinion, advice, and where the best place to get any of this stuff.

Thanks!
Viz

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
You shouldn't be asking "will this fit" for your wheel lol. The pro comp 4" lift has very specific wheel size, back spacing/offset you need to follow. I know It's a 20" rim only but I can't remember the offset/ backspace required..

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya your right, I forgot to mention Im looking at 20X9, but I know these wheels have weird off-sets, so im a bit clueless about them, and I dont see to many guys with them, not sure if its because they are really expensive or because you have to remove and cut stuff to get them on.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
2007-12 Toyota Tundra 4WD-4'' System W/ ES9000 Gas Shocks

- EXP-K5079B

Kit Breakdown

Part #

Component Desc.

57048B-1

BOX 1 - 4" 07-12 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD

57048B-2

BOX 2 - 4" 07-12 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD

57048B-3

BOX 3 - 4" 07-12 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD

57048B-4

BOX 4 - 4" 07-12 TOYOTA TUNDRA 4WD

57096B-5

BOX 5 - 6" 05-12 TOYOTA TACOMA 2/4WD

Features
•CNC Laser Cut Cross Members - No Cutting Required for Installation
•Precision CNC machine steering knucles
•100% Compatible with VSC Electronic Stability Control System
•Front Strut Extension
•Clear 34'' Tires
•Front Strut Spacers
•Rear Add-a-Leaf, 1'' block and ES9000 Gas Charged Shocks
**Requires 20'' Wheels with 5.75'' to 6.18'' Backspace

does not say anything about the offset, your right there are not to many people with this lift on here. now i would guess that it's cause another 100 bucks or so, and you can have the procomp stage 1 6" lift..... but i just found this if your interested. if you go to 4wheelonline.com they offer some money off the lift... 1,677 for the 4" or you can go with the stage 1 6" for 1719...... now i did a little checking around the price for the 4" is pretty close to what other websites are offering it for pretty much the same price, but the 6" is roughly 90 bucks cheaper then other sites....anyways you get the point. price for the 4" vs the 6" is probable a more accurate reason as to why there are not to many guys running the procomp 4"

·
Premium Member
3,713 Posts
20"x10" SOTA's -19 offset. This offset is best used with 8" or more of lift.

20"x9" 0 offset is the size you'll need, still may need to trim the lower bumper but will work.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
the mods do never end!
Serberus, thanks for the info. I know most people go with the 6 inch lift and it is not that much more expensive. I have 3 pups and a really short old lady so I gotta go with the 4 inch, and i really like how it looks with 35 inch tires under there.
Coachbulider1, SOTA's like really good. They do stick out a bit, and noticed you added flares which help a bit with that. Im still not sure the SOTA's will fit without any probs if I do only the 4 inch lift. Have to do a bit more research. I know Ill have to remove madflaps. But I don't want to deal with rubbing or not having normal turning radius.

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
I understand, nothing wrong with wanting the 4 i would get it if it weren't for the price. And I plan to stick to my leveling kit till I pay the truck off then I'm in for the 6 inch lift :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts