Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
21 - 40 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 · (Edited)
Those Baffles look awesome. This is a soon-to-be project of mine and I appreciate the posts! Let us now how they turn out installed.
Thank you! I have a decent size piece of the 3/4" PVC. If your interested in a set of baffles let me know. I'm gonna make a few sets to sell. I have a few buddies with tundras.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
1,849 Posts
Let me know if you make some extra sets. I need to start gathering stuff for my audio.

Have you messed with that grille yet?

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I've seen this on DIYMA and I want to say nice going! and I can't wait to here your results with that SB Acoustics 6.5 driver. I've been scouring the internet about the Arc Black/re-badged SB Acoustic drivers. I have read so much about the TS parameters on the Arc being different and the basket having tweaks. But both drivers kippel tested virtually identical. And arc's test's are on a broken in driver and so on and so forth. So Please post your findings
Also I read your tweets are Harry Kimura specials that's awesome I've heard Harry's Acura here in Orange CA at Eric Holdaway's shop a long time ago Amazing loud car with those wave guides! I've been acquainted with Eric for some years now I've learned a lot from him over the years.
Any way nice work and please keep me posted on those Arc/SB's

X2 on the dash pods

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
Bobby B.... Ill definitely keep everyone posted. I was able to get the SB Acoustics for $100 shipped for the pair brand new. Extremely nice looking mids. I used the Harry K tweeters in a previous install and absolutely love them. They were given to me by a friend and was skeptical at first due to the look and size.
I been pretty busy with our "hobby" of building furniture. A hobby that keeps me busier than my full time paramedic job. But I'll start making more progress very soon.

·
Premium Member
125 Posts
ok about 24hrs of driving ill be at your door step ready for install!!! great work bro, best pic was you with the little guy. I got a 2.5 yo, hes the world. \Every time he has a wrench in his hand i ear to ear smile

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
ok about 24hrs of driving ill be at your door step ready for install!!! great work bro, best pic was you with the little guy. I got a 2.5 yo, hes the world. \Every time he has a wrench in his hand i ear to ear smile
Thank you. He is my everything. I have a little girl coming and should be born late July. No better feeling than being a dad.

·
Registered
386 Posts
Yup I'm North of Ft.Worth, where in TX are you.

I totally know that smile bambino2300 , my son is always trying to get in the garage when I'm tinkering w/ the truck or the bike

·
Registered
72 Posts
Where in Texas are you located? I would love to have you do some install work for me for a good fee of course. I would love to hear your car sometime.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts

·
Registered
663 Posts
Wow.. fantastic work!

Subbed for sure

21 - 40 of 62 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.