Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My 2014 Tundra Build!!!!

welp, better late than never. Finally have enough photos to do this properly. Thanks to everyone on here who has helped get this started for the ideas and the guidance.

Purchased my Tundra in August and had to go with the Magnetic Gray, had the factory add predator side bars and 20" mammoth wheels on 285/55's!

First pic is the first day with it, it had just been delivered to my dealership.

Second pic is that first full day home and i added a big ole chain in the bed to secure the pup, as you can see he loves it, and its so damn big it makes a 120lb Cane Corso Mastiff look small hahaha.

Next up, blacked out the front and had some fun off roading and i had also just added the black bed rails.

Then a better pic of the blacked out grill and PUNISHER license plate, also here had just added the 1.5" Bora Wheel Spacers for a more aggressive look. I also blacked out the rear bumper but cant really see that.

Then redipped the top of the grill gray so i could apply a TUNDRA decal and have it stand out.

Finally yesterday i added ProComp Prorunner SS shocks to level it out. It added a good bit of height and here is a before and after shot of a co workers 14 Ram hemi parked next to me at work!!! After pic is of course the top one haha

Coming soon is my BAMuffler which is being built today!!!! so i'll hopefully have it in about a week!!!

thanks again guys >:D>:D>:D

Attachments

·
Registered
761 Posts
Very Nice!! :thumbsup:

Reactions: Snelly40

·
Premium Member
3,918 Posts
Very nice truck. Pic #3 is awesome!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys!!! been working hard on it and loving every minute of it

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Nice work on the rig bro

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks Big Tundra... not quite as big as yours but trying man trying hahaha

Reactions: SQuill

·
Premium Member
1,142 Posts
Lookin great!!

·
Premium Member
3,714 Posts
Nice truck @Snelly40 !!!

More pics of your Cane Corso?? I love that bread :)

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Beautiful truck bro! Next step is to get rid of that chrome on the rear bumper :D

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice truck @Snelly40 !!!

More pics of your Cane Corso?? I love that bread :)
haha oh i have tons and tons of him, i also have his daughter who's 6 months old and the spitting image of him, shes already over 60lbs

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Beautiful truck bro! Next step is to get rid of that chrome on the rear bumper :D
thankfully all the chrome is now black, got that done a little over a month ago just no updated rear end pics, whoops :D

Reactions: 2014SR5TX

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
haha oh i have tons and tons of him, i also have his daughter who's 6 months old and the spitting image of him, shes already over 60lbs
here u go bro haha.. mostly him just chilling and last two are his daughter

Attachments

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
53 Posts
sweet truck! Damn that is a big ol head on that pooch!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
whoa, forgot about this thread b/c was so busy detailing my exhaust.. i'll throw up some pics and vids in here of my BAMuffler system..

BUUUUT the GF just got me Bushwacker Fender Flares for Xmas WOOOOOOOT!!!!!! i'll post some pics in a couple days when they get here!!!!!

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
ok... how do I add my build thread to my sig without the whole web address showing??? haha sorry noob question

·
Premium Member
1,701 Posts
PM sent^^^^^

1 - 20 of 50 Posts