Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· "Resident Liberal"
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will take pictures later but my truck needs a weekend worth of loving

1. several swirl marks and scratches need corrected
2. touch up paint in a couple of places
3. I need to pull the light bar and have it powder coated white. The paint just isn't holding up.
4. the offroad chrome lights are rusting
5. need to put ,fatmat, amp and speakers in.

6. engine compartment needs full detail.
7. need to take it and have the door crease fixed at the body shop
8. need to replace the step tubes because the passenger side one is bent from my daughter creased the door
9. need to get some stains out of the carpet up by the black pad on the driver side.
10. I have a rattle in the dash that is aboslutely driving me crazy.
11. need to wash the afe air flter.
12. new drive belt.
13. install and wire the LED's I got for the bed.
14. need to pull the rear mud flaps and replastidip them. After a year plus of gravel roads there are a couple of spots that have worn out.
15.My reverse backup lights I have hung under the rear bumper need replaced because they are full of water.
Anyone want to come over and help?

Free alcohol and heroin and after we get done, I have enough spare ammo I will let you shoot one full magazine from any of my guns.

Reactions: Bad Dad's Camrys

· Registered
8,147 Posts
Apparently your computer needs some tlc too. You double-posted. :D I need to do about half the items you listed myself. I have been too lazy to do em.

· Premium Member
8,090 Posts
Definitely time for a Tundra Intervention at your house....The offer is tempting, toss in "all you can eat" BBQ (baby back ribs too) and I might get on a plane.

· "Resident Liberal"
13,624 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Definitely time for a Tundra Intervention at your house....The offer is tempting, toss in "all you can eat" BBQ (baby back ribs too) and I might get on a plane.
I will pay your way if you go and kidnap JC and bring him here.

· "The Midnight Modder"
11,251 Posts
He'll entice you with ruffie laced mcrib then next thing you know Slim and Shasta will be playing Dueling Banjos in front of you down in Kansas City..:D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

· "The Midnight Modder"
11,251 Posts
That's quite a list Slim. Mine is growing too and it always seems like once I think I am about to get it fixed up perfect something goes wrong or wears out or some asshat drives it into a concrete column right before shipping.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.