Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

My truck after mods... lift, wheels, tires etc...

7K views 18 replies 11 participants last post by  1 BMF 
#1 · (Edited)
Had a pretty day on Saturday so I detailed the truck up. Haven't put up pics since the lift, wheels, tires, 2013 Texas edition billet grill, OEM tow mirrors, removed OEM steps.

The rear is squatted alil more than normal... Had 40 bags of rubber mulch in the rear, hence the Home Depot night shot. That's when I bought the mulch, and then the next morning snapped pics after backing out of the garage :)

See less See more
#4 ·
Very nice! Your truck looks amazing! Congrats!

Reactions: 50224
#7 ·
That looks really clean man! I just order my rims and tires today. Doing a 3-1 level this weekend, and getting the wheel and tires on Monday. I am excited to say the least. Next will be fender flares!

#9 ·
Nicely done. I love that color on the tundra's

#11 ·
Super nice outcome! Love the truck color, wheel combo and the tow's. I've been waiting to pull the trigger on the tows thinking it'll be too much "girth" on the truck, but looking at yours....it looks mean. Now I gotta do it.

#13 ·
truck looks great especially with the tow mirrors. I had a question about the fitment on your TRD skid plate though. From the looks of your pictures it seems like it doesn't sit on there right. As if the back portion isn't attached all the way. Maybe it's just the picture but I just ordered one so i'm curious to know.

I know some people say they removed the factory black skid plate and some left it on.

thanks and congrats again!

#14 ·
My trd skid plate sits the same way. Thats just how it hooks up. I've been wanting to do something to it...powder coat, color match...I dont know something to make it stand out a bit.

#17 ·
Sounds good I really like the color it is too! BTW if you haven't sold your oem running boards let me know. Might be interested.

thanks.

#19 ·
nice
i like that green,,,

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.