Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So if anyone has checked the radar for Houston we are getting pounded with some heavy rain.. It is fun I got to take my newly leveled truck out and play in some flooded streets but my passengers in the back were getting wet. Apparently somewhere in the roof at the very back it is leaking. I am not sure if its the top of the window that is leaking or if its something to do with the roof. I am a week past the 30 day free fix thing from car max and I'm not so sure what I should do? They are already closed so I can't call them to see what I can do so I thought I should get some advice so I know what I am getting in to. Pic is attached

Attachments

· Registered
1,894 Posts
it's that the rear window ?

· Registered
1,894 Posts
I'd check the seals, and maybe pop open your third break light, see if there is a possibility the leak is there..

· Registered
873 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Reactions: Powertechn2

· Registered
1,054 Posts
i had the same problem in my 08 dbl cab whenever i went through the automatic wash that had the driers blowing the water off while exiting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.