Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my truck delivered to me in H-Town TX. Here are a slew of pictures. Let me know what you think.

Two things I noticed with these pictures.
  • The rear looks like it is lower in some pictures. This is an optical illusion with these trucks. In person it looks completely level.
  • The interior looks more orange or red in the pics than it really is. In person it is more of a football color. I like it much better than the pictures I saw before the truck arrived.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Nice looking truck man. Do you have any rub issues with those 35's?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I hear a slight rub if I floor it in reverse in a full turn but nothing that would cause concern. I think it is plastic rubbing somewhere because I don't see any rub marks on the body mounts.

The tires are about a 1/4 inch from the body mount at full clock.

·
Registered
61 Posts
nice truck man, love the interior!!

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thanks for all the compliments. I've been looking at all of your trucks for the past two months deciding on the truck and waiting for it to get here.

that is my dream Tundra man!!! I LOVE IT!!!

you need to come to our meet, check the link in my sig bro!!!

What part of Htown you live?

I live near Sugar Land. I will definitely try to make a meet.

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Thanks for all the compliments. I've been looking at all of your trucks for the past two months deciding on the truck and waiting for it to get here.

I live near Sugar Land. I will definitely try to make a meet.
badass dude.... PM me you email address and I'll send you emails on upcoming meets bro!!!

I hope you can make it... I really want to that sweet ass Red Rock interior.... i gives me wood!!!!:eek:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Nice looking truck man. Do you have any rub issues with those 35's?
Update on the slight rubbing I had.

It turns out it was the small mud flaps on the front of the front fender wells. One of them was curved slightly and was hitting. I removed those and there is no more rub. I have done everything to see if I could get it to rub and nothing...

·
Registered
799 Posts
Welcome! Nice looking CM, Maybe I will see you around town or at the next meet. I live in the Richmond area.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts