Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
congrats.
No offense to you, its a knock on toyota and its been going on for too long. Fire the interior design people and any of the people who approved that interior.
Its border line ridiculous, black doors, grey carpet, beige seats with grey in them also, grey seat belts, grey headliner i'm sure, some beige plastic scattered throughout, non matching dash.
WTF, if its beige, make it beige, all of it.
Since they refuse to change door colors, dash colors, headliner, seatbelts and carpet, to a beige, dont even offer it. It looks terrible, just like the orange interior, terrible. Black or grey is the only thing they should offer since they are cheap and wont make everything match.
Pretty sure my 05 tundra which had a beige interior(hate beige, just got a great deal) all matched inside, and everything matched as it should.
I think toyota is great, but this is one of the biggest mistakes in terms of looks. I know it saves money, and they are low sellers, blah blah, so save more and dont make beige seats, just grey or black.
ok, I'm done

·
Registered
877 Posts
The headliner is beige as well (at least in mine) and I'm glad the carpet is not beige. My wife has a Camry and it is beige leather wth beige carpet. Her carpet shows WAY more dirt, especially in the winter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
congrats.
No offense to you, its a knock on toyota and its been going on for too long. Fire the interior design people and any of the people who approved that interior.
Its border line ridiculous, black doors, grey carpet, beige seats with grey in them also, grey seat belts, grey headliner i'm sure, some beige plastic scattered throughout, non matching dash.
WTF, if its beige, make it beige, all of it.
Since they refuse to change door colors, dash colors, headliner, seatbelts and carpet, to a beige, dont even offer it. It looks terrible, just like the orange interior, terrible. Black or grey is the only thing they should offer since they are cheap and wont make everything match.
Pretty sure my 05 tundra which had a beige interior(hate beige, just got a great deal) all matched inside, and everything matched as it should.
I think toyota is great, but this is one of the biggest mistakes in terms of looks. I know it saves money, and they are low sellers, blah blah, so save more and dont make beige seats, just grey or black.
ok, I'm done

Cruiser, it is ugly inside!! It's black carpet on the floor, black on the doors and most of the dash is black with some grey. The headliner is tan. I'm getting the seats redone in tan leather to match the headliner. Should make a huge difference.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
It's here!!!
Came in yesterday!!
Here's a tease before the mods happen.

WOW, congrats, I got mine last week in San Antonio, looks like we have twins!

[iurl="http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=715970&d=1479591057"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=715978&d=1479591070"]
[/iurl]

[iurl="http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=715986&d=1479591096"]
[/iurl]
Geno, yep pretty close. Mine already looks different though. I added new shocks and shackles, new tires and rims, TRD pro grill, and waiting for leather seats and windows to be tinted. Will post the pics when it's all done and in my hands.

·
Registered
429 Posts
Geno, yep pretty close. Mine already looks different though. I added new shocks and shackles, new tires and rims, TRD pro grill, and waiting for leather seats and windows to be tinted. Will post the pics when it's all done and in my hands.
what tires rims and suspension did you go with!

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
what tires rims and suspension did you go with!

I just put on the 5100 bilsteins on the highest setting and put the Toytec shackles on the back to keep a good rake look. Not sure the brand or size of tires yet, I let the parts guy for Toyota figure that out. The rims are Grid GD1's.
I'm happy with the look so far.

·
Registered
429 Posts
I just put on the 5100 bilsteins on the highest setting and put the Toytec shackles on the back to keep a good rake look. Not sure the brand or size of tires yet, I let the parts guy for Toyota figure that out. The rims are Grid GD1's.
I'm happy with the look so far.

cool, cant wait to see pics, Hows the ride with the 5100's

·
"BHLM Master"
3,232 Posts
Congrats, enjoy your new rig

·
Registered
8 Posts
Did dealership put on the shocks and shackles? What did they charge? Looking at doing the same to mine, but havent gone to get pricing yet. I see from your pictures you purchased in Killeen?

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Scott, yes dealership put on all my stuff. If they buy it and put it on the labor is $70, if I bought it and brought it to them it was gonna be $110 per hr.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts