Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I think the bull bar would look great. They look MUCH better in person than on these forum pics.

·
Registered
532 Posts
Your truck is freaking awesome. I'm really loving the rims....

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I kind of just fell on the MOZ. The dealer and I kept going back and forth. I first decided on the rockstars. Then, I read tundratalk and people don't like em much anymore. So I called the dealer back and decided on the monsters. He calls me back and says they are on national backorder for a very long time. I then call him back for the Ultra Mammoths. He said those weren't available either. After a couple of more rim denials, I got fustrated and just started playing around on the computer and happen to type in tundra on flicker. A white tundra showed up with the MOZ rims (I swear it has to be the only truck pic on the internet with them, because I can't find a pic anywhere else). I've never heard of them before. I jumped on it, called the dealer, and he said he could get them next day.

In the end, I think it was fate, because I got a rim that's nice, clean spoke design, and not alot of people have it like the monsters and rockstars. And I don't think anyone in my town has them either.

·
"Resident Liberal"
12,231 Posts
:cool:

·
Registered
825 Posts
Looks very clean/sharp. What rims???

If you rub in the front, instead of trimming - take the bolts that hold the front cover off push the piece forward about an inch and screw the bolts back through the plastic......
Oh man, I need to do that. Gotta pic?

OP< nice, man, nice.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
LOL, I knew I would eventually run into some fellow atv forum members. That's why I kept my name and avatar so I would get recognized. Who else we know is here? I found gotwake at tundrasolutions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
no clue man......i just bought my crewmax bout a month ago......LOVE it so far. tows great and doesnt get bad gas mileage while doing so. towed 4 bikes on a dbl axle 18ft trailer....tools and coolers in the bed and 4 deep inside and still knocked down 12mpg!!!!

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
Awesome bro. With my big lift, I don't know if mine will be as gas friendly, lol.

·
Registered
445 Posts
great looking mod bro- truck looks awesome and very cute pic with the little girl (daughter:) gl with the rig!!!

21 - 34 of 34 Posts