Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are pics of my new 2010 tundra 5.7L 4x4 with the procomp 6" lift.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Looks great man!!! Sweet rims. You need the limited style mirror caps though, never been a fan of the full cover.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys and you're right about the mirror. Actually I thought that's what I bought until I picked the truck up and saw that they were the full versions. I think I'm gonna change that.

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Probably the best looking DC with 6 " lift so far. Please add it to lifted truck post.

·
Registered
387 Posts
That's a sweet looking truck! :)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow thanks. No squeal on the lift, but I do rub the mudflaps (I think that's where it is) on heavy turn during reverse. I hate to lose the mudflaps because I like the look, but I may have to.

·
Registered
392 Posts
looks great man.... not usually a fan of chrome but i gotta say the setup you have there makes it really look great

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Update...found where the rub is. It's on the front fender area at the bottom. Gonna have to do some trimming in the morning.

·
Registered
214 Posts
nice lift, im going to get one of those after this upcoming deployment.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Nice truck man. Mine is very similar to yours in that we share the same color, lift and fender flares. I don't see many trucks like ours with fender flares.
Here is mine when I first got it.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Looks great man!!! Sweet rims. You need the limited style mirror caps though, never been a fan of the full cover.
Don't listen to him. Half dipped chrome stock is like half done pork. Not a good idea and makes me sick to my stomach.

But I am biased LOL. Nice lift. I wish i waited to do the ProComp stage I with 35's or 37's

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Nice truck man. Mine is very similar to yours in that we share the same color, lift and fender flares. I don't see many trucks like ours with fender flares.
Thats cuz toyota wants you to buy them separately as upgrades. They use to be stock on the 2006 DC's but now even the Limited's don't come with them unless you get a special add on package or purchase separately.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Looks very clean/sharp. What rims???

If you rub in the front, instead of trimming - take the bolts that hold the front cover off push the piece forward about an inch and screw the bolts back through the plastic......

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
Looks very clean/sharp. What rims???

If you rub in the front, instead of trimming - take the bolts that hold the front cover off push the piece forward about an inch and screw the bolts back through the plastic......
Yeah, I was rubbing REAL BAD in the front. I ended up cutting the piece of plastic off. Wish I had saw this post before I went chop chop, lol.

Rims are MOZ Six Pack Off Road Series 20x10 with -22 offset.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Nice truck! Those were the rims I was gonna get if I went black out style. I chose chrome at the last minute.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Looks great man!!! I think I need one of those bullbars myself but dont know if itd look silly up that high. I too just got my lift installed last friday in fact.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts