Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 CrewMax 4x4 Limited. After going back and forth over terms/trade/price, I just put down a deposit on this beast!

After being in the tacoma world for 20+ years I finally got to a point in my life to be able to justify a bigger truck. I can't wait to pull my toys with this thing!

·
Premium Member
517 Posts
Welcome from NH!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Welcome

2014 CrewMax 4x4 Limited. After going back and forth over terms/trade/price, I just put down a deposit on this beast!

After being in the tacoma world for 20+ years I finally got to a point in my life to be able to justify a bigger truck. I can't wait to pull my toys with this thing!

Great looking truck!
I have a boner! looking at that!

·
Registered
35 Posts

Awesome Truck! What did you pay for it? I picked up mine today also.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Welcome from Salisbury MD! Pohanka?
No, I found about a dozen trucks online from various dealers around the country. I emailed them details on my 2006 and stated terms/price I wanted to pay for their specific truck. 3 called me back and 2 could meet my terms. I choose this one and it's coming from Texas. Nation wide search + end of year negotiation = BBBBOOOOMMM!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts