Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm considering doing bedliner on my front/rear bumper and grill. My only debate at this point is should I take it on to the shop. I know it'll be stronger and last longer. But it's about $343 more. I'm not planning on doing any off roading it's more for looks. But I do want it to be tough enough to handle rocks and bugs from driving and don't want it to fade too much. Is it worth 350 to have it professionally done or do u think the $8 can would be sufficient for my needs?

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
My vote is to save a little more and get those heavy-duty bad a$$ bumpers. They will last a lot longer ( and look better).

·
Administrator
10,982 Posts
I'm cheap. Sand blast it, spray it and save the money for other mods. It's also easy to touch up if needed.

·
Registered
684 Posts
Personally, if you're gonna do some shit. I'd do it right the first time instead of looking like the cheap ass with the peeling liner off your bumper going down the high way because you wanted to save $300.

However, people try harder to save less, then blow it on a hooker. So I'm sure I might be alone on this one.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts