Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
371 Posts
How do you all think the chrome surrounding the grill and bumper ends color keyed and painting the door handles and mirror chrome sections the same as the grill center with black rims would look. Trying to get it in my head. Mine will be here tomorow. Yeaahhhhh

Thanks

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
That is a beautiful truck and possibly one of the best photos of that color yet.

I may have to trade in my Limited and get a 1794. Already got 275 miles on it…..it is running a smooth as silk….and I really like the way it is breaking in.

·
Premium Member
22 Posts
I am hoping to pick mine up this afternoon, can't wait!! Those rims do look pretty good on that truck. I am contemplating black with that color, nnice looking rig!!

·
Registered
517 Posts
I really like that color... my dad went to get one today (1794 bronze), drove an hour and it was sold, lol. his fault for not calling. but yes, very nice!

·
Premium Member
1,056 Posts
How do you all think the chrome surrounding the grill and bumper ends color keyed and painting the door handles and mirror chrome sections the same as the grill center with black rims would look. Trying to get it in my head. Mine will be here tomorow. Yeaahhhhh

Thanks
I hate chrome so I think it will look a lot gooder. Here is a PS someone did and the bumpers and stuff are blacked out just so you can get an idea-

http://www.tundratalk.net/forums/2014-tundra-general-discussions/194914-tundra-baja-edition.html

Tell your uncle good job for never growing up! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yea he is old school, loves chrome. He got rid of a 2009 ford f150 platinum with 40,000 miles on it that still smelled new . He loves new cars. He gave me his 2014 platinum wheels that came on his 1794. Going to put them on my 2010 trd.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts