Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone, new to this site but not to the Tundra. I have had a 2000, 2003, 2008, and now in a 2011. Will probably keep this one a while as I don't like the looks of the 2014 as well as the current model. Maybe it will grow on me, we'll see.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome, Fire. What's the most miles you put on any of your trucks? Any problems? Not tires, etc., normal wear stuff, but other things.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have leased the last 2..... the first 2 I bought and traded early due to changes with my families needs. I have had no issues with any of them. The most miles I have put on any was around 25,000. That was the 2003. My 2008 had 18,000 when I traded it in at the end of the lease. Got a pretty good chunk of equity towards the new one because of that.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I'm on my second one, the first being from 2001 to 2013 and only down by one O2 sensor. BTW I sold it for 1/2 of what I paid for it.

Welcome from Florida

·
Registered
8,147 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Wow, you must really love Tundra to buy your fourth one. Congrats.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome to the forum. Wow, you must really love Tundra to buy your fourth one. Congrats.
I love these trucks.....I was a diehard "American made" guy until I met my wife. She had a Corola and I went with her to look at a new one.....didn't get her a car, but I came home with my first Tundra..... been hooked ever since.

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
It's pretty hard not to get hooked on AWESOME! I'm on my 3rd so you are like 33% more awesome than me. Congrats and welcome to the forum.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts