Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since everyone loves pictures and this is a great way to keep track of things done, I decided to make one of these. Won't be anything crazy but I enjoy reading through others logs so I wanted to contribute.

Completed:
Info Buttons
LED Interior (still need pics)
Line-X Bed
Tint

I'll update as I go along. Thanks for checking it out!

3/16/13 bought it certified used with 35,400 miles

PDed the yota emblem

Line-x

The bed was in rough shape from the original owner. Can still see some dents, but its a truck. Looks great with the liner now.

Tint: 18% on fronts with 35% over factory in the back. Love the look

Hard to say what my plans are for future mods since my mind changes ever time I log onto this site!

Reactions: rrc94 and 2010

·
Registered
197 Posts
Looking good!! I like those rock warriors!! Nice ride!

Reactions: 2010

·
"A Man Needs A Maid"
1,277 Posts
Sweet. BHLM is next!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sweet. BHLM is next!
That's on the list for sure. I also want to do a retrofit and halos. So I need to figure out if I should do all that at once, or do the BHLM first, and retro/halo another time. Has anyone successfully baked the lights multiple times?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Good start. Im doing the BHLM and halos next on mine as well!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good start. Im doing the BHLM and halos next on mine as well!
Nice! Let us know how it goes.

The more I think about it, I want to buy a set of standard headlights off ebay. That way I can install those and take my take with my lights doing BHLM, halos, and a retrofit. As a daily driver I am not sure if I could get all that done in a weekend.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Minor update:

Added bed and reverse LEDs and debaged the rest of the truck. These pics are right after a weekend of wash, clay, compound, polish, wax...

Just begging for some BHLM

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Its been a while... So here's a small update. Not a whole lot has changed, it's been a busy summer. But recently ordered some goodies and have some plans for this winter/spring...

BHLM before:

BHLM after:

Installed:

Some summer shots:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks. You have a great looking truck, was just browsing yours! Gotta get me some tow mirrors!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Things are still happening slowly. I would like to have more done at this point but am currently busy with a job search. Would like to get going on a small suspension lift (do not want spacers), rims/tires, and BAMuffler as my next steps.

3D mats:

These are working great. With the winter weather recently, my carpet has been saved numerous times.

Firestik antenna:

Just VHT'ed my tail lights yesterday and did the third brake light a few weeks ago. On the third brake light I taped off the cargo lights since I did not want to lose that function. Looking back, I should have done one coat of VHT over them to hide the chrome. And for the tails, I masked the brake/turn/and reverse area, sprayed one coat, and removed to finish the lights.

All lights are easily visible. I am waiting on my Vleds for the brake lights, but with the exception of the turn signals, everything else is led.

After a quick bath:

Reactions: Bonose1 and 2010

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
All my lift parts have finally arrived. Hoping to get everything installed this week/weekend. Will post before and after once it's finished.

Lift/level consists of:

Skyjacker TU730ST 3"+ struts
Skyjacker Nitro 8000 shocks
Diff drop kit
Coach's +3 shackles and poly bushings

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
510 Posts
Truck is looking good, they look even better lifted!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got everything installed this morning. Pumped in the outcome, it looks better than I imagined it would. The front is sitting at 40.5 and the rear is about 41.5. Slight rake, but very close to level, just what I was looking for. Now I need new rims and tires....

Attachments

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just some random recent pictures. The BAMuffler is on and sounds excellent. Also taking the beadlock to get powder coated tomorrow. I plan on using these rims and tires as a winter setup once I decided on the new setup I want. Thinking 22" on 35s...I need to update the original post soon...

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
Very nice!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts