Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, has anyone had a wheel and tire package shipped from Mr. WheelDeal? If so how did the shipping arrive and how did it work,example: did you have to be there, did the deliverer contact you and set a time for delivery or what?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I ordered my wheels from him...great guy and great company by the way...mine were just on my back patio when I got home, which is where my packages usually go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have not any experienced about Mr. Wheel and If I need to purchase any kind of auto spare parts so I will prefer the local market because they will give a warranty and we can replace immediately any time if required.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I bought a package deal from Mr. Wheel Deal, he not only match a online offer, he beat it.

Tires came mounted/balanced - stacked on a wooden pallet - 3 on top of each other and 1 on the side - all very well wrapped in plastic to protection.

I ended up going straight to the Central Freight Warehouse in Ft. Worth to pick up my wheels rather than waiting for them to call me to setup a delivery 2 days later due to the 4th of July Holiday. They used a fork lift and put the pallet and tires on the back of my without a single scratch or issues (Order Worksheet stated everything was 450lbs total).

·
Registered
253 Posts
I ordered mine from Mr. Wheeldeal and did the same as LKNGOOD, went to the freight office as it is 2 miles from my home and I didn't want to sit by the door waiting. I work from home so I wanted them NOW so I could mount them ASAP. Tires were packaged same way as LKNGOOD. Mr. Wheeldeal gave me the lowest price for the setup I wanted. I called Discount but they could not match his price.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts