Premium Member
2,272 Posts
Squirrel!

·
Registered
577 Posts
Need help asap..someone who has done it plesse respond

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Its a big secret on this forum... but let me share it with you.

ready?

Wear Crocs... They instantly turn you into a big sissy with a tundra. Thus, you are super conservative on the throttle, and save gas.

Unless you wear crocs with socks. or by some inconceivable reason you've obtained the super duper camo-crocs. But only a select few here are even on that level.

lmao...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some people on this site lol. Anyways.. I have a 2013. Got everything apart..tried hooking up all the wires..j 28 to 19 and 30 to 17. Plugged in my info buttons and nothing.. I have tried two different wires, still nothing. Anyone done this on a 13?

·
Registered
701 Posts
I did the bicycle pedal mod on the passenger side- the one where it hooks up to the front axle. I get 8 mpg better with my wife riding shotgun than by myself. I had to tell her to back off a little when I'm pulling out though. Damn right front is already showing wear from spinning.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
577 Posts
Some people on this site lol. Anyways.. I have a 2013. Got everything apart..tried hooking up all the wires..j 28 to 19 and 30 to 17. Plugged in my info buttons and nothing.. I have tried two different wires, still nothing. Anyone done this on a 13?
oh. this is a serious thread. LMAO.

so you only had the 6 wires to start? you sure the wires are getting all the way through the harness to establish a connection?

Like this? Not camo...yet...
camo plasti-dip? :p

·
Premium Member
458 Posts
Lol. I probably should have worded the title differently
Or just search it out - there are a lot of "Info Button" threads here that probably would contain all of the info you needed. Your original post was pretty vague.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote
1 - 18 of 18 Posts