Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you're a TundraTalk member, PM me or respond back to this thread for great low pricing for all Moto Metal wheels for your Tundra. We have extremely fast and FREE shipping to any of the lower 48 states. If you're outside of the lower 48 I can get a quick price shipping quote. We ship all over the world on a daily basis so we have very low international shipping rates.

If you need tires with your Moto Metal wheels you're interested in we can wrap your wheels with brand new tires and have them balanced as well before we ship them. That way, all you have to do is bolt them on your truck after you receive them. It's that easy.

Wondering who we are? We have been around since 1985 from the same retail location in south Florida. So if you're in the West Palm Beach, FL area, you can come get your wheels in person too. We have been selling online since 1999 and have warehouses set up all over the U.S. for the fastest possible shipment to your location. Give us a call (hours are located in my sig) 800-232-0734 if you have ANY fitment questions otherwise visit our site: www.hubcap-tire-wheel.com and start browsing today for Moto Metal wheels or any other name brand wheels and tires. :D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts