Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

81 - 100 of 138 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
My 2015 has 47,500. When I bought it I had a nice little Honda to drive to work. About 6 months later my wifes car blew up unexpectedly so she wanted a RAV4, my little Honda had to go. The Tundra is my daily driver now. Hope I get many years out of it.
Treat your Tundra with the love and respect that you treat your wife with and the three of you will go the distance together.

I've been driving exclusively Toyotas since 1985 so I've got a wee bit of history.

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
Toyota T-100, 4WD. 1997. 3.4L, V6. Factory manual 5 speed. 246,800 miles. My daily driver. Runs perfect.

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
One of our techs has 280k on the Tundra Tacoma, '07 I believe. I couldn't believe it, I had to go check myself!
That's a shocking amount of miles to you?

·
Registered
236 Posts
My 2007 Rig just reached 40,000ish miles.

I have a lot of catching up to do with everyone on this thread!

:eek:

YB

Reactions: Thinlizzyfan

·
Registered
31 Posts
That's a shocking amount of miles to you?
Be gentle. If he's new to Toyota trucks, and especially if he's been in the Ford or GM truck world, his surprise at these trucks regularly reaching 500K, or even 1,000,000 miles with un-opened engines, is to be expected. :laugh:

Reactions: wfd473

·
Premium Member
8,114 Posts
Be gentle. If he's new to Toyota trucks, and especially if he's been in the Ford or GM truck world, his surprise at these trucks regularly reaching 500K, or even 1,000,000 miles with un-opened engines, is to be expected. :laugh:
Very good point. a 250K mile GM truck I would go out and see.

·
Registered
618 Posts
A DCLB 5.7 4x4 recently went for sale in my area with 470k miles on it. It was a parts truck for a Toyota dealership that drove roughly 500 miles a day delivering parts. Mostly highway miles. Not sure about the maintenance but it said it had the original motor, trans, etc.

81 - 100 of 138 Posts