Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to install Morimoto LED high beams, low beams and a 20" light bar on my Tundra. The low beam was really tight to get to fit. There almost isn't enough space behind the housing to squeeze the new LED bulb in but it is possible to make it fit. The high beams went in really easily. Overall, I am impressed with the low beams, the high beams not so much. The high beams are aimed improperly inside the housings and it throws the light pattern very high. When I say they are turned the wrong way, I mean that the LED's are aimed up and down instead of side to side and you can't adjust them to go the correct way unfortunately. The light bar is the most impressive of all the lights, however. For a 20" light bar and a wiring harness, it was only $155. The light bar is really quite bright, 6,400 lumens according to Morimoto's website. I also have a Rigid Industries SR series 20" light bar that I compared it to. The Rigid is a bit brighter than the Morimoto but that is expected considering it cost almost 5 times as much. I actually like the XTorch so much that I plan to purchase another one and put it above the one I already installed on my truck. I don't currently have any picture but I will try to get some and get them posted for those who are interested.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
This is what I did - stock head lights - cause nothing really works - Autofeel Triple Row 23" Led Light Bar,, then added a MICTUNING 42" 240W 3B339C Curved, then added MICTUNING CREE Led 2PCS 4Inch 18W Spot Led Pods. All fit nice on an N-fab bar.
$250

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.