Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I purchased these light assemblies from Headlight Revolution for my 2013 Tundra replacing my projector assemblies earlier this year.

They look fantastic, have not had a problem with them up until this weekend when I noticed the drivers side assembly fogged up with moisture. Needless to say I expected better given Morimotos reputation and the cost.

I sent HR an email with pictures but have yet to hear back.
20200620_173525.jpg
20200620_173538.jpg

Has this a known problem?

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
As a follow up, Headlight Revolution did get back to me an agreed to replace the headlight under warranty. They shipped the replacement and I got it installed and so far so good.

However, no sooner did I get the replacement installed the passenger side has now developed bad condensation.🙄 So I've contacted HR again about arranging for a replacement. I expected better quality control considering the brand and $'s for these assemblies.

I'm not sure what causes this but they seem to be sealed pretty good. My DIY projectors these replaced didnt even fog up/condensate this badly. I could see all of this moisture wreaking havoc on the electrical connections over time.

It is too bad because they look and perform absolutely fantastic, as good as any OEM light (minus) the moisture intrusion) and the fitment is suberb.

20200802_181343.jpg

1 - 2 of 2 Posts