·
Banned
309 Posts
whatever it is, its a good start...

Reactions: Ogtoyfan

·
Registered
535 Posts
I can't wait to see these with some mods. I think they are going to be impressive.

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Once I can get mine I am going to do some cosmetic changes to it. Halo lights if I can find them, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, black mesh grille, some type of black wheels (for afordability I like some Ballistics and some Moto Metals), maybe 275 Terra Grapplers, and some type of black powdercoat nerf bars/running boards. All of that on a 2014 MGM DC (as of right now.)

·
Registered
535 Posts
Once I can get mine I am going to do some cosmetic changes to it. Halo lights if I can find them, LED DRLs, LED tail lights, black mesh grille, some type of black wheels (for afordability I like some Ballistics and some Moto Metals), maybe 275 Terra Grapplers, and some type of black powdercoat nerf bars/running boards. All of that on a 2014 MGM DC (as of right now.)
Sounds like a great start! Can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Sounds like a great start! Can't wait to see it.
It will be a bit. I'm going to wait to see one in person before I order. My wife works for Toyota so I get a great price if I order it instead of buy it off of the lot. Unfortunately, we still don't know what that price is, but they get a good deal on the current model so we don't expect that to change.

·
Premium Member
1,984 Posts
Too bad their site prices are all inflated. I'm surprised they are still around. Back on topic, I don't want to like this truck............F%$K It looks so good without that crappy stock grille..................DAMN IT..

Edit: F%$K, F%$K, F%$K.................it looks so bad ass like that.........I don't know if I will be able to control the urge to splurge for one.

Reactions: lars00n

·
Registered
471 Posts
here's the pic by itself

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Let's see if this works. Another picture from the website.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
^^Hmm, I thought it was a pretty good looking truck.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts