Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I keep seeing these ads on youtube (I know, that's probably my first red flag)

https://www.torquedetail.com/products/mirror-shine

Anyone used it. I don't mind using real stuff on my regular vehicles but I need something I can apply easily to protect my 43' motor home. I pretty much stick to Zaino stuff for my vehicles thanks to lots of advice from great folks here. I'm not going to Zaino Z5 the motorhome twice a year. That's too much to go over several times applying and removing after washing and drying. I need something I can apply easily in the spring and fall and not lose an arm doing it.

Thoughts?

·
Premium Member
8,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
100 Posts
43 foot? That’s a lot of real estate! My Tundra and my wife’s car are both coated. I use Car Pro Reload or My own homemade Elixir. Car Oro has since come out with Elixir pre made but I make it myself since it’s less expensive per ounce. Also I campn add more or less Reload to it.

Couldn’t tell you about the others but Megs stuff is pretty good. The only other thingI would suggest is deconning the surface in the spring, ie removing bonded contaminants but with a 43 foot motor home...yikes!

They are other Pray on rinse off sealants that you may want to consider. The longevity may not be as long butthe application is a breeze. Wash your vehicle and while it’s still wet apply the sealant, like Hydro 2 Lite, then rise.

I’ve tried a few different companies and find myself coming back to Car Pro Hydro or even Sonax Spray and Seal.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts