Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Bought a new '13 CM RW about 2mo ago and have been working on it here and there. Did the info button thing right off the bat. Next up was the rear TRD sway bar which absolutely makes a fantastic improvement in how the truck handles.

Next up was installing a Corsa exhaust. I didn't want anything obnoxious or loud, and this fits the bill perfectly, plus I like that it will look good forever and has the nicest set of tips. Corsa packs their stuff VERY well.

After much research, I decided on the LRO 3/1 kit. It seems well-constructed and engineered, with good instructions, and I liked that it came with front diff spacers and spacers for the bump stops and skid plate, too.

Finally, I had some 315/70 BFG T/A's installed, along with an alignment done to LRO's specs. There are two tire models in the same size. I got the ones that are approved for an 8" rim and are S-rated. Same tire that comes on the Raptor. No rubbing. I had BFG T/A's on my H3 and was very happy with them. Very quiet, great in snow, look great with a simple sidewall, and long-lasting.

Just got front windows tinted but only one lame pic. Once funds permit, I'll be adding some sliders (not a fan of cab-mounted steps, etc) and maybe a tonneau or LineX for the bed.

·
Premium Member
5,489 Posts
Clean, good job.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the kind words. Like I said, so far I'm really digging the truck. It was tempting to go with more lift, but I already need the handle to pull myself in as it sits! Probably the only think I'm not too crazy about (like most, it seems), is the lame stereo. I'll probably address that at some point, too, but just the sliders are silly expensive, and they're next on the list. I thought about welding up my own, but I'm feeling pretty lazy these days.:coffee:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow your truck looks great. So you just did a lro 3/1 and you fit 315/70/17s on rock warrior wheels? Do you have any rubbing issues? I really like the stance of your truck

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No rubbing issues at all. Only removed small "mud flaps" in the front wheel well. If you drove the truck, you wouldn't know it didn't come this way from the factory, which speaks to the well-engineered LRO kit (and my expert installation;)).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts