Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I'm tired of the sounds of my mud grapplers. I am installing pocket flares any day now and my tires are shot. I am running 35x12.50x20 mud grappler on a 20x9 +35 offset, I also have a set of Bora 1" wheel adapters behind them bringing them to around a +10. We all know you can't run a 35" tire on a 3/1 with that offset without modding the body mount so I decided I wanted to keep the adapters to run with my flares so I decided to drop to a 33" tire. Now into what I am buying, I found a set of the listed Mickeys on a set of chevy 6 bolt wheels. The kid said they have 3k miles on them and have 17-18/32 on them (they come new with 19/32) I'm buying the set off him for $1k and have the wheels sold for $350 which puts me in these tires at $650. I wondering if anyone is running this tire and what they think about it. I attached a picture of what I'm buying.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

·
Registered
386 Posts
Y'all with 305 plz share your MPG? really like to know soon... Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
$1000 for a near new set seemed too good to be true. Hope you find another deal.

Even if you have to buy them new those tires are worth every penny great traction in every thing I had them in and they wear like iron, I got a little over 80k out kf a set on my dodge, they were really really bald at that point but I was imoressed they made it that far.

·
"The Midnight Modder"
11,213 Posts
Oh no regrets. I do love them. I had my trail grapplers for 36k miles and they went bald before I got to take them off road. I have been running these for 6 months. Learned the expensive way the difference between soft MT tire and harder composition of AT tire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts