Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello everyone, leave it to me to do everything ass backwards. This is not my first post and that might explain the less than warm reception I received on my other posts. This is the first time I've ever subscribe to a forum.

Here on Long Island the dealerships told me that a DC LB SR5 4X4 5.7 does not exist or leave a deposit and we'll see if they Will build one for you, "might take three months to get an answer." Called my friend in Georgia, they took my order that same day, no problem. Then had it shipped up.

I was tired of crawling in to my cab height cap on my Tacoma so when I got my 2014 tundra I ordered a Mory Everest cap with 60 inches of headroom. They are made in Montreal and I had it shipped down.

Again, sorry I didn't come here first, what can I do to make it right?

P.S. (post script) is there somewhere I can get a cheat sheet for all the abbreviations used on TT?

·
Premium Member
4,002 Posts
When it is only the wife and I 99% of the time, there is no reason to have a backseat the size of a limo..
I'd much rather have a longer bed than the CM, but have no use for an 8'.
It is hard enough to park in my employee parking lot as it is..

Welcome to the forum EC..

·
Premium Member
3,284 Posts

·
F&@k Y'all, I'm from Texas
13,742 Posts
I don't understand why so many people buy a full-size truck with a mid-size bed!
Some of us don't need a land yacht with a giant bed. If it doesn't fit in the bed, I have a 16' trailer.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
Just saying, I'm amazed by how rare a Standard bed Tundra is. Especially in the north east. When I was younger, 8' was the only size there was. But then, when I was younger Gas was only $0.27 @ gal. And $3.00 would fill my tank.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts