Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our uniball UCAs are made from 1.5" DOM tubing and TIG welded. Energy suspension bushings, and only use 1" stainless FK bearings for the best corrosion resistance in all weather conditions.

This will work with all aftermarket coilovers, and have been successful used in a few drop down lift applications.

Price is 675$ retail

Attachments

·
Banned
668 Posts
I love my MCM UCA! More clearance than other UCA I have owned and look way better. Matt hooked me up with a nice TIG welded set for a little extra $ but it was worth it to me.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I am interested in you UCAs, just would like to see how it compares to the another brands like TC. I don't see very much reviews on your UCAs, looks to be a quality product.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am interested in you UCAs, just would like to see how it compares to the another brands like TC. I don't see very much reviews on your UCAs, looks to be a quality product.
We use similar hardware and bearings. Both TC and I use stainless FK bearings and stainless spacers. I use Energy bushings and I believe they use prothane. They MIG weld theirs and I TIG weld mine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts