Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I am just about to purchase a MBRP exhaust, but cannot decide on which version I want to get.. I will be getting the XP series in either the single out or the dual side exit setup. The duals are about $200 more than the single out.

Does anyone have any input or recommendations for me to decide? How much harder is the dual installation versus the single? If anyone has heard both side by side, was there a sound difference?

these decisions!

·
Premium Member
253 Posts
All,

I am just about to purchase a MBRP exhaust, but cannot decide on which version I want to get.. I will be getting the XP series in either the single out or the dual side exit setup. The duals are about $200 more than the single out.

Does anyone have any input or recommendations for me to decide? How much harder is the dual installation versus the single? If anyone has heard both side by side, was there a sound difference?

these decisions!
I had the duel exhaust installed last spring. I have it exiting on both sides behind each rear tire. Sounds great and looks good too. Make sure to get them to re-torque everything after a few heat / cool cycles.:)

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Registered
6 Posts
I had the duel exhaust installed last spring. I have it exiting on both sides behind each rear tire. Sounds great and looks good too. Make sure to get them to re-torque everything after a few heat / cool cycles.:)
Any drone or issues that you have noticed?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts