Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running mbrp exhaust on their 14 or previous Tundra ? Trying to decide between it and the Trd exhaust , I think I like the sound of Mbrp better. I definitely like the price better. I have only heard sound clips of each any thoughts ?

·
Registered
329 Posts
Anyone running mbrp exhaust on their 14 or previous Tundra ? Trying to decide between it and the Trd exhaust , I think I like the sound of Mbrp better. I definitely like the price better. I have only heard sound clips of each any thoughts ?
I was in the same boat of liking the MBRP more. But once talking with Keith with BAmufflers i will be going with him due to cost, customization, and service.

Reactions: Mr. Creosote

·
Trans-Immigrant
15,629 Posts
I have the MBRP, on a 2010.. 5.7
the drone was unbearable until i chopped & dumped it after the axle.
it sounds great now, loud when i stomp it.. not so loud when regular driving.
but i'd recommend talking to Keith about his BAmuffler.... if id do it again that would be the route id go..

·
Registered
559 Posts
Lots of sound and video clips on YouTube. Just do a search on here and you tube. He has the knowledge to get u what u want and what ur truck needs. You can't go wrong.

Sent from my Crew Max

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have the BAMuffler budget system on my 2013 5.7 DCLB. It sounds insane. Throaty and mean when I stand on the go pedal and chill and inconspicuous when just cruising/cruise control. If I were to do it again, the only difference would be to have gotten his budget system sooner.

As several above have said, give Keith @ DirtyDeeds Industries a call and let him set you up. There is a reason why so many sing his praise, he definitely knows his stuff.

~Andy

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the MBRP, on a 2010.. 5.7
the drone was unbearable until i chopped & dumped it after the axle.
it sounds great now, loud when i stomp it.. not so loud when regular driving.
but i'd recommend talking to Keith about his BAmuffler.... if id do it again that would be the route id go..
Did you have the single or dual system?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Ok. I was told the dual system was the only way to avoid the drone. Just looking for someone who has it to confirm.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts