Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ok, I just bought my 3rd 2nd gen tundra yesterday, previously I have had a white 2007 DC, 2011 magnetic grey metallic crewmax, and I just got a 2013 magnetic grey metallic crew max.

I will post pics of my interior tomorrow night. I went for the same color so I could still use my bushwacker fender flares from my 2011. I took a ton of things off my 2011 before trading it in and will be updating this thread as I re-install all of my options, for now. This is how it looks, fresh off the lot.

**edit with interior pics **

**end of edit**

i know off hand a few things that I am going to sell this weekend when I get around to taking pictures. Just a teaser. I have a set of front and back Bilstein 5100 adjustable shocks, a set of halos both high and low beam rings (4 rings total), a pair of black LED taillights, eventually the stock 2013 taillights, crewmax deck rail system with 4 tie down cleats (all brand new), 4- headlock rings with all screws from rock warrior rims, bolt over black billet grill with 3 lower pieces, "t" handle shifter....

I will post all these with pics eventually in the buy/sell section when I get around to it.

·
Premium Member
552 Posts
Congrats on the new Tundra! The second or in your case third time around is so much easier for modding since you know what you are doing by then!

Looking forward to seeing all the pictures!

Reactions: Powertechn2

·
Premium Member
891 Posts
very nice!

I was originally going to get a magnetic grey dc, but all they had was the black interior and our dogs shed so it would have shown up like crazy, so my wife steered me torwards the black trucks that had the grey interior...so now I'm plagued with always seeing fine scratches and a truck that is terribly labor intensive to keep shiny

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
Thats the color I wanted, I was told in '10 they were only black and white and that's how it was going to be... then boom, 2 months later... asshats lol...

Congrats.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Hahahahahah. Asshats. Thats hilarious. But thats a good looking truck. Dont see too man cm's with the rw wheels.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Reactions: Powertechn2

·
Registered
13,893 Posts
I had/have the rw wheels... they are my winter/salt wheels... Kinda funny, but thats how it is, they hold up better that aftermarkets do to the elements...

And yea, asshats... I asked if they were going to offer the grey in a rw and they said no, only white and black... fawkers.... Had I known... Ohh well...

·
Registered
521 Posts
Well then maybe its not as uncommon as I thought. At least I dont see many. And thats screwed up. Though I've learned that a lot of dealerships dont know much. Even the head gms. You come across some, but many.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Installed brake controller in bay under heater controls

Had to make a cut out of the back of the bay but fits nicely now

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
521 Posts
Looking good. Cant wait to get a volant of my own. And an interesting spot for the trailer brake. I've never seen them there.

·
Registered
1,296 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looking good. Cant wait to get a volant of my own. And an interesting spot for the trailer brake. I've never seen them there.
Thanks. I never saw anyone put their trailer brake controller there either but I love it there. And there is still plenty of room for the lever on the bottom and access to the two buttons on top. I never used that stupid little compartment for anything anyways.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its a pointless compartment in my mind. Just a place for you to mod and put something else there hahaha. Good deal on the info buttons too.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts