Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fellow TT members, I know this is off topic because this is a Tundra forum but we need a 2005+ Tacoma 5-lug for R&D. We are going to design a leveling kit (aka strut spacer) for this particular application. If anybody has this vehicle or knows somebody that has one, lives in Southern California (we are located in Anaheim to be exact) & would like a FREE LEVELING KIT INSTALLED, please contact me for the details. We would need to do fitment/testing on the vehicle first and then once the kits are put into production we will give you the leveling kit for FREE along with FREE installation. The only thing you would be responsible for is having the vehicle aligned afterwards. If you or anybody you know is interested in taking advantage of this offer, please give me a call at the office @ (714) 630-0363 between the hours of 8am-5pm Mon-Fri PST. Thank you!

·
Premium Member
1,033 Posts
Hey Sean, I have a friend who is definitely interested. He just needs to verify that its a 5 lug, but he said its a 2wd and I think its a 2012. Anyways, I gave him your info and let him know that as long as he is a 5 lug that he should give you a call.

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Sean, I have a friend who is definitely interested. He just needs to verify that its a 5 lug, but he said its a 2wd and I think its a 2012. Anyways, I gave him your info and let him know that as long as he is a 5 lug that he should give you a call.
Awesome! I appreciate the referral. Hopefully we can make something happen. I'll wait to hear from him :thx:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts