Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out our new flyer for the 07+ Tundra 2wd 3.5" Lift Spindles... Any forum members interested in running our spindles please PM me for more information!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm interested in running your 3.5 inch spindles for a 14 2wd
Hey how's it going? Thank you for your interest in Maxtrac Suspension. The part number for our 2007-2015 Tundra 2wd spindles is 706735. They come with DOT approved brake lines in the box. Being that we are the manufacturer we do not sell our products retail direct but if you go here Maxtrac Suspension to our dealer locator you can search for shops in your local area. There is also a white link on the Dealer Locator that says "Online Retailers" if you click on that a drop down list of websites will come up that carry our products. You can also shop on eBay or Amazon for Maxtrac products as well. Please let me know if you have any issues finding the product or if you have any other questions; I am glad to help out. Thank you and have a great weekend -- Sean

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am having these installed next week on my 2015 and was thinking a 2" block in the rear will get me level. Thoughts?
That is a great question. It seems like most of the Tundras have about 2.5" of rake from the factory. If that is the case with your truck then a 1" block should get it level BUT I have seen some people need 1.5" or even 2" in the rear to get it level. It really just depends on how much rake your truck has stock. If you want to be sure about it you should measure the difference from front to rear. Otherwise I think a 1" or 1.5" will get you right about there. I hope this helps and if you have any other questions please feel free to contact me. Have a great day -- Sean

·
Registered
384 Posts
PMing you regarding install shops in Orange County :nerd:

·
Registered
1 Posts
I recently had my ProComp Nitro level kit installed on my 2014 Toyota Tundra 2WD not too long ago, and I love the look of it. I was going to purchase a 6" lift kit and be finished, but my father intervened. (I'm 18 btw) I love the look of my truck leveled, but I also love the look of the 6" lifted tundras with 35s or 295s.

Since I already have the level installed what would be the most affordable options to keep my truck leveled, while getting it lifted to 6" ?

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I recently had my ProComp Nitro level kit installed on my 2014 Toyota Tundra 2WD not too long ago, and I love the look of it. I was going to purchase a 6" lift kit and be finished, but my father intervened. (I'm 18 btw) I love the look of my truck leveled, but I also love the look of the 6" lifted tundras with 35s or 295s.

Since I already have the level installed what would be the most affordable options to keep my truck leveled, while getting it lifted to 6" ?
Blake, what height is your leveling kit? If its a 2.5" than you can add our Maxtrac 3.5" spindles to your kit to make it a 6" no prob. You can message me if you would like to get some more info or email me as well. Thanks and have a good one. -- Sean

·
Registered
50 Posts
Blake, what height is your leveling kit? If its a 2.5" than you can add our Maxtrac 3.5" spindles to your kit to make it a 6" no prob. You can message me if you would like to get some more info or email me as well. Thanks and have a good one. -- Sean
Any limitations on wheel offset/backspacing?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts