Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Maryland (and local area) Tundra Group

27K views 210 replies 60 participants last post by  ellislives 
anyone know of any places that one can stop for the night and do sum in the parking lot style camping in the fredrick or hagerstown area. i am looking for a halfway stopping point. i know sum walmarts allow it, but wuz just wondering if there is a better spot. cabelas lot works great for me when i go to hamburg

ill be comin right across the bay bridge and probably hit 32 and take it to 70. most likely ill hit up the wally world lot in fredrick or hagerstown, whichever it closer to the main drag. thanks for the info. cant wait to go, been planin since jan, and june is taking too long to get here

cruzin oc weekend:D:D:D 15 min ride for me. if you have never been, and like classics/insane money cars, it is really worth the ride. might i also suggest phillips, green turtle, or smitty magee for foods to eat
if it happens on cruz weekend tho, everyone will have to think of my truck in spirit, since i will have to bring the chevelle to oc for that. trap pond state park is also not too far from the beach, they offer camping and whatnot there.

i will be at cabelas in hamburg easter weekend...plenty o room there

Well Hooters certainly works for me! And there is one in Ocean City so it is win win. :beerchug:

Yea, not sure what/where to suggest. I mean there are places up near me but I am 3 miles south of the PA line near the Conowingo Damn. So that's a haul for me no matter what. if I drive to the ocean I am spending the night.

Whenever we plan a meet biker style it's always about the gettin' there and not the bein' there. This is the opposite.

Now, it would be really cool if we could really plan this up and find some sort of campground, park whatever, so it could be a real jamboree. Like a Friday thru Sunday thing. Or even just a Saturday and Sunday thing.

Fishin', drinkin', grillin', swearin', 4wheelin', howlin' at the moon kinda thing. Set it up right and have some activities goin' on so we all aint just sitting around lookin' at each others engines and what not.

Maybe we could take the idea to the forum admins and see if they can help with a plan. Get some sponsors involved, heck, maybe even Toyota.

All these events you read about or hear about have to start somewhere/somehow.

:dunno:
i have prop in delta pa...almost your back yard

I work part-time for Delta Cardiff Ambulance. Where abouts is your property?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
its in peach bottom township. i have acually only been there once and that was 10 yrs ago. its just something that has been in the family for yrs, now i pay the taxes on it. i need to have it surveyed and perked before anything can be done with it, i am just too far away to know anyone or do anything. i plan to clear it out enough for weekend camp trips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.