Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 20 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Dover Delaware here...not to far away.

Got a few friends here with tundras also!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

Reactions: TundraTigger

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just googled it, not a bad drive at all from my neck of the woods...

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
182 Posts
southern de tundra here..be drivin through your area all the way to deep creek for the first time in june

·
Registered
444 Posts
pasadena md 2012 plat

·
Registered
182 Posts
anyone know of any places that one can stop for the night and do sum in the parking lot style camping in the fredrick or hagerstown area. i am looking for a halfway stopping point. i know sum walmarts allow it, but wuz just wondering if there is a better spot. cabelas lot works great for me when i go to hamburg

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
make a trip come to harrisburg sometime man iam right at basspro shop
I roll through there at times. :)

southern de tundra here..be drivin through your area all the way to deep creek for the first time in june
From DE, you have to go through here to get to Deep Creek if you want to get there the quickest. :)

Howard county md here
Not far.

pasadena md 2012 plat
Also not far.

Fredrick's county
Really close - and it's Frederick County.

anyone know of any places that one can stop for the night and do sum in the parking lot style camping in the fredrick or hagerstown area. i am looking for a halfway stopping point. i know sum walmarts allow it, but wuz just wondering if there is a better spot. cabelas lot works great for me when i go to hamburg
Wal-mart's probably are the best places and there's enough of them around here! I don't know where you're coming from but there's a Cabela's type place on 81 just after the 66 split (going North).

·
Registered
182 Posts
ill be comin right across the bay bridge and probably hit 32 and take it to 70. most likely ill hit up the wally world lot in fredrick or hagerstown, whichever it closer to the main drag. thanks for the info. cant wait to go, been planin since jan, and june is taking too long to get here

1 - 20 of 211 Posts