Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
I installed my TRD supercharger for bragging rights. :D
There it is! Meh I have had to run premium or near to it for my 9.5:1 5.4 and the price is not a big hit. But getting 550hp/550tq out of a Tundra and whooping the ass out of most other trucks on the road, $7k ain't nothing if you've got the scratch.

·
Registered
893 Posts
My thoughts exactly and why I also added the TRD dual exhaust at the same time.

There it is! Meh I have had to run premium or near to it for my 9.5:1 5.4 and the price is not a big hit. But getting 550hp/550tq out of a Tundra and whooping the ass out of most other trucks on the road, $7k ain't nothing if you've got the scratch.

·
Registered
420 Posts
The only negative about the supercharger is that from now on everything I buy has to be SC or it will be a disappointment.
haha true! I have a bike that will get into the 12's and is a load of fun. Then I get into my fat SUV and .... nothing. :crying:

·
Registered
278 Posts
The only negative about the supercharger is that from now on everything I buy has to be SC or it will be a disappointment.

Have you upgraded to the bullydog/magnuson Ffv sc tune from sparks yet?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
55 Posts
Yes of course...half of my bikes and my Shelby all require the use of premium fuel. I am already used to the premium fuel only requirement :) You have to pay to play so to speak.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts