Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner

Magnaflow

1K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  dirtydeeds 
#1 ·
Installed the $100 SS magnaflow catback I got off craigs this morning. Fit great, 30 minutes in the driveway with ass of truck on ramps. Sounds wonderful, but does have the dreaded drone around 1800rpm. Of course that's at 70mph, where I'd have it for long road trips on the freeway. Very happy with it for the money ($650 new) but I'm not ready to get rid of stock exhaust yet. Reinstalled the sparks SS tip but without spacer and looks good.

#13 ·
If you wanted I could send you the pipe notched and capped, then you fine tune the notch and branch it into your system. I got your text and just returned it with a pic of my bolt on helmholtz, i can't guarantee that the bolt on would fit, it'd be a shame to buy it and have it not fit. Can you hold up something approximately 26" long to look like it branches into the tailpipe and runs just in front of the spare tire? I could try to approximate the angle.

If that all sounds too complicated, then lemme know, I'll help ya thru making your own:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.