Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am ordering the kit, and adding 5100's, will i need to do the mod on the yaw sensor?

· Registered
1,427 Posts
Why both? Whats your plan? Are you going to be stacking them?

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I ordered the 5100's before the 3/1 but decided to go with the lift. May as well do the shocks while I have it apart. Also not sure if the stock shocks have enough travel. But I have read several posts that say truck performs terrible after a lift was installed. So, hence my question about the yaw sensor mod.

· Registered
1,628 Posts
I ordered the 5100's before the 3/1 but decided to go with the lift. May as well do the shocks while I have it apart. Also not sure if the stock shocks have enough travel. But I have read several posts that say truck performs terrible after a lift was installed. So, hence my question about the yaw sensor mod.
Where did you read that? Literally everything I've seen says you maintain stock ride quality.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I wasn't saying that the ride would be affected, I have read on this site that after a lift the trucks VSC system cut power and affected the over all performance of the engine and drivetrain. But again, kind of new to all this and I was looking for info before I ordered alot of things I don't need.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.