Toyota Tundra Discussion Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a set of 5100's before install, and was told by the offroad shop that I could keep them as long as they were set at the factory setting. I have only one complaint, at any pot hole or bump it seems as though the front end is bumping metal to metal. As far as ride quality this seems to be the only thing that has changed. I don't think that I have bad shocks, as they are only three months old. I have called LRO and talked to them about it and was told that as long as they were at the factory setting, then this should not be a problem. Any help on this would be appreciated.

· Registered
187 Posts
Mine kind of helped with the ride, as in less front end bounce, and the streets around where I live are absolute shit.

· Premium Member
91 Posts
agreed, and it pisses me off when these "off road" shops don't know jack shit about the products they sell and install. This is how stuff gets broken and people get f'd when they are trying to make a warranty claim because they were mislead by idiots at Jim Bob's Lifts R' Us

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.